Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reflection about the Cup-a-phone







Today at UOI, I had a marvelous time. In this inquiry, we had to make an experiment called a cup-a-phone. I had a wonderful partner, Tiana. We need 2 plastic cups and a piece of string. Next, we need to make a small hole in both cups by using a compass. Afterwards, we put the string through the small holes on the cups. We tied lots of loops to make it strong. Now, we are ready to experience our innovation, the cup-a-phone.

I went to the atrium to try the cup-a-phone. At the beginning, it didn't work because we need to make sure that the string must be very tight. Sometimes, the cup-a-phone wasn't easy to make.

When I created the cup-a-phone, I was thrilled and curious. I wanted to know how can the sound travel through the string from one cup to another cup.
I had a fascinating time with Tiana.


I showed that I was caring and communicative. Tiana and I worked well together as a team.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

9/10 Always check for typing errors before publishing.

admin said...

hey.. kamu bagu banget deh.
kamu pintar dalam bahasa inggris ini.
nama saya rachma.saya berasal dari depok