Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fishing at Mekarsari


On Friday the 27th April, I went to Taman Buah Mekarsari. One of the activities that I really enjoyed was fishing. Now I will tell you about it.

Before I stepped into the mud I was very nervous. My friends all were nervous too. When I tried to get down to the mud. I was very excited.

The mud looked like rotten chocolate mixed with dirty water and It smelled like spoiled eggs, wow!

Next I tried to catch a fish but it was too slippery to catch, but I keep trying and finally I could touch the fish and grabb it with my hands, but it kept slipping out. What a naughty fish! I was so content. That was my first experience of catching fish with my own hands and I enjoyed it very much.

3 comments:

Christiana Louisa said...

Kathleen, how wonderful. I really like what you have done, you have used descriptive words, paragraphs and uploaded a picture. There is only one or too small mistakes but it is really excellent so I give you 10 out of 10!

grace said...

your score is 10/10 because you use many comparisons and descriptive words.

grace p

Yohana Gabriella said...

Kathleen, your score will be 10/10.