Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What I have learned from my friends blog

Caca: I learned that we have to try new things to make our blog much better.Caca tries new things when she is doing her blog and now her blog is wonderful.

Kim: I learned a lot of things on Kim's blog. Her blog is simple and easy for people to read. I learn that making our blog simple will make the others be interested to read.

Vanessa: wow!! I think Vanessa has the best blog. She puts lots of pictures on her blog. I learn that if we put pictures it will be easier for the readers to understand the posts.

Graceila: Graceila's blog is an amazing blog. I learned that we have to be tidy in doing things.

Arvid: Arvid's blog is a marvelous blog. I learned that when we are writing our blog we have to put pictures that are related to the subjects.

1 comment:

Yohana Gabriella said...

Kathleen, I like how you put your homework in order. So nicely.