Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My wants and my needs

My needs are:

I need God. He is the One who can help me when I have difficulties, my savior.

I need my parents. They give me eternity love and protection against any horrible matters happen to me.

I need Healthy food that can make me be a strong and a better person.

I need a house and a good environment in order for me to grow up.

I need clothing which can protect me from any kind of weather.

My wants are:

I want money to buy things.

I want a camera so that I can take pictures whenever I see something interesting.

I want a study room because I like my privacy.

I want my own laptop computers. I can access any information in second.

I want a bigger house. I wish that I have a bigger room in pink.









6 comments:

grace said...

kathleen I think your wants is so interesting....

grace p....

Yohana Gabriella said...

Kathleen, I have the same wants as you that is... Healthy food.

Grace in GGM said...

Salutation,
I am interest in your first need.

Ca^2 said...

Kathleen, I like your wants!

Yohana Gabriella said...

Wow! Great wants and needs.Can you add a picture please.....

tasha said...

I a gree with your wants and needs