Sunday, March 25, 2007

All About GGM

As I have mention I have a little company at my class called GGM. GGM works brilliantly. I really like this company because we can cooperate well in the company. As I mention i am the president director of the company and Aditya is the vice president director. I have experience working in the company and I believe that my friends have experience that too. Being a president is like being a teacher but it is fun. We buy all the beads and the jewelries in Pasar Rawa Bening. It is located in Jatinegara. When we sell the costumer loves our product. I remembered the first time we sell I felt nervous but when we sold it we were good. I think that is all I want to explain about GGM the wonderful company!

1 comment:

Josephine said...

Salutation!!
Miss President Director
sucess for GGM